A trip to Disneyland Resort Paris will be a pleasure from start to finish if you invest some time in planning your trip. This way, you can familiarize yourself with the local conditions and know in advance what to expect at Disneyland. Furthermore, you can think about what is especially important for you during your stay and thus save some valuable time on site.
It is also important to decide how you want to get to Disneyland - by car, train or plane? Get an overview of the offers of the train or various airlines in good time. If you get there early enough, there are always cheap offers that make travelling by car unattractive.
Timely and careful travel planning can also help you to save a few euros and make your Disneyland Paris trip a great experience. Often there are attractive early bird offers, where the price is turned around. So it's really worth finding out early on.
Things you should do before you leave:
- Print out your travel documents (booking confirmation etc.)
- Check identity cards / passports for validity
- Conclude health insurance for abroad
- Possibly find out the international tariff for mobile phone use (is no longer necessary for most tariffs these days)
- Plan your stay, at least in broad outlines: Where do you want to eat, which attractions are not to be missed and which shows do you want to see?
- Reserve restaurants at Disneyland Paris (recommended for all buffets and table service restaurants)
- If you arrive by plane or train, please clarify how to get to Disneyland from the airport / train station
Because it's not always easy to keep track of all these aspects, we have written a guide explaining how best to book your holiday at Disneyland: Book a holiday at Disneyland Pairs - that's how it works!