At Disneyland Paris you have the opportunity to experience an unforgettable meal in the company of the famous Disney characters. The food itself becomes a minor matter here when Mickey, Goofy & Co enter the restaurant, do their jokes and like to be photographed with you. This so-called character dining is extremely popular, so it is offered in several restaurants of the resort. Nevertheless, the tables are reserved quickly. So if you are considering adding such an experience to your trip, you should reserve a table in advance if possible.
Are you still undecided and wondering if character dining is right for you?
Reasons to eat with the Disney characters
- So, you have to eat at some point anyway, why not add a portion of extra fun and magic?! You are in Disneyland, where you can become a child again during your stay, so don't miss out on this fun.
- Do you queue up at the meet & greets in the parks during the day to take photos with your favorite character and get an autograph? Or are the waiting times there always too long and you are annoyed that you still do not have a photo with Mickey Mouse? Then a meal in the company of Disney characters is perfect for you! Here 5 to 8 Disney characters come to your table, one after the other, talk to you, have fun, have their picture taken and of course also sign autographs. Everything is relaxed and without much waiting.
- Are you traveling with children? Ok, that alone is reason enough, isn't it? Seeing the sparkle in the eyes of the little ones when Donald Duck or Tigger come to the table is priceless!
These exclusive meetings with the Disney characters come at a price, but all parents with children and all Disney fans will convincingly assure you that eating with the Disney characters is really worth every penny.
There are extremely few exceptions, i.e. cases in which character dining is not worthwhile for you. Of course we do not want to hide these reasons here.
Reasons against character dining
- You are extremely shy and don't like being spoken to by other people or standing in the spotlight in any form. In this case, you should think about whether you feel good when Minnie, Daisy or Goofy come to your table and provide plenty of action there.
- Your children are afraid of the Disney characters. Do they hide, start to cry and are very scared when you meet Mickey Mouse or one of his friends? This is not that extremely rare for smaller children. If your child is sensitive in this regard, it is better not to book a meal with the Disney characters.
So what would you like? Breakfast, lunch or dinner?!