There are many ways to stay at Disneyland Paris. There is a suitable place to stay for every taste and budget. Different hotels in different categories as well as holiday apartments and bungalows are available. Some are located directly on the Disney site, making them easy to reach for travelers without a car. Some hotels in the area also have a shuttle or are well connected to the Disney parks by public transport, so a car is not absolutely necessary. With other Hotels, the situation can be completely different - so be sure to pay attention to the informations and details when booking. For the Disney Hotels there are mainly packages including tickets offered. At other hotels you can usually book one or more rooms and then take care of your tickets yourself, maybe even an annual pass is an option?
Tips for staying at Disneyland
- With special offers you can also save money at Disneyland Paris and the half-board offers can also be very attractive.
- Before you book, think about what you want exactly: luxury? Just a place to sleep? Cooking in the room? Or a lot of space for the whole family? Choose a hotel that suits you, because this way you can save a lot of money.
- Does it have to be a hotel? If not, don't neglect vacation rentals and apartment hotels. Or how about camping? If you do so you can buy your Disneyland Paris tickets sperately.
- We put many more useful tips on how to book your Disneyland Paris holiday together
Advantages of the Disney Hotels If you stay at one of the 6 Disney Hotels, you can enjoy several advantages:
- Thanks to the Extra Magic Time, you can spend many days in the park longer than day guests or guests of other hotels
- With the Disney Shopping Service you can have your purchases delivered directly to your hotel boutique
- If you have an annual pass with blockout days, you can also visit the parks on the blockout days
- Free shuttle between hotels and parks